Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures as requested by Gypsy Sprite .These are of the "Beehive" New Zealands Parliament .. I see this building from my desk each day ... Though to be honest I'm usually looking past the Beehive and out to the harbour and the bush clad hills beyound that .......  






The weeks been full on ... With the IT leadership monthly meeting looming we had two days that ran late into the evenings as we completed our IT road map and budgets for the 07/08 financial year ......






I'm still knackered  ..>Then Wednesday night  I woke up with the worst case of heart burn ...I could not believe you could be in so much pain from it !!   Started about 2am and that was the end of my sleep for that night...I was then forced to take Thursday off work ....






I thought I'd have had the day to do some of my own stuff..Watch an old movie or two... but the day was well and truely dominated by sleep ...... Today I was back at work .. More resignations at the vendor outsourcer we use ... Another told his position has been disestablished so he's to leave soon .... Leaves me with nothing ...All the institutional knowledge of where i work gone ......



My senior team member has the job she went for ... when she leaves I have to find a way to cover another 20+ hours a week on Service support she provides ...As she so daintilly put it when I told her the gos from the Vendor ....."Hahahahahahahahaha ....Your FCKED !!!! "




Yep .... I think I am .......

No comments: