Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday at work ... plenty of Gos to make the day interesting ... Plenty of work as well ensuring I was at my desk most of the day ... Had a quick lunch with McD ... Healthy Subway ...


I read in the paper today that IT workers are getting a healthy 6% pay increase this year ... .That would be nice ...I won't be holding my breath though .


This is the NZ Pukeko .. Interesting for its antics as it runs hops and strides around on those stilts for legs .... It is also known for its bi-sexuality !! Did you ever know such things with birds !!!!


 



 


 



 


 


 



 



1 comment:

Kay Cooke said...

That first photo is a stunner - those colours!!! Pukekos have to be one of the funniest and funkiest NZ birds - they look like they're wearing red gumboots. (That's wellies of course in your language ;) )