Friday, March 23, 2007


Out of All Sorts
Sunday, March 18, 2007


I've been knackered (is that a universal tword?) all weekend.. Slept my two days away. Last night I woke up about every hour. Then spent 2-3 hours sleeping over lunchtime in my chair...McD Said not a murmer did I make ...which apparrently is unusual.....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anyway - I hate this rut ... Too tired to do anything in the day ...unable to sleep properly at night .... Next week will be another crap week workwise.. various meetings arguing about stuff that doesn't matter in the scheme of things .... But there you go .....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I lost my temper with a young IT archetect at work... He started it but I made well sure I finished it ...My final sentances questioning what he saw as achievements and then questioning his wage bracket if that was all he had to brag about as a BA could have done it ......... McD told me I'd gone too far when I spoke to her about it ... .She was right of course ....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My senior member of my team has been interviewed for another company... I hope she gets it. I think she thought I would try and stop her doing it when she told me .... .But she needs to get a new job and new challenges ....She's been in this company too long ....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I guess I'm ready for bed .... Up in the morning to walk the dogs .. .Daylight saving happened this weekend so it should be lighter in the mornings for a while .... Then the winter's long nights will kick in ....Oh Joy ......


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm not too good at building or achetecture shots ...Though I enjoy taking them .....

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ha! The scheme Of Things....not a lot matters ALL that n=much " in the scheme of things" if you really think about them....! And remembering THAT, stops the worrrrrrying..!