Friday, August 15, 2008

From This - To This

We are back ...All happened too quickly - But what fun we had ... Have taken a picture or two :O) And as I sort out the blurred/out of focus/WHat was that about/My God do I look like that !!!   type of pictures, The rest I will post with some explanation .... 


 


We've had foods we shouldn't have eaten, walked where it wasn't safe to tread, Had boat rides into the jungle of borneo, had THE most horrific bus rides and like the tavelling fools we are tramped for miles in 35C (95F) +  heat and 90% humidity... 


 


And missing it terribly already :O\ 


 


We went from this and tropical evening heat



 


To this and no heat what so ever ... This was on our morning trip to work ....Never seen so much hail here in Stokes Valley...We had to stop the car due to losing grip on the road and not seeing out of the windscreen ....


 


  


More to follow ...And the Vegetable garden update


 


  


3 comments:

McDinzie said...

We had such a wonderful time...seems to come back far too soon....feels like we should have done so much more and yet we did so much!!

No give me the image tank so I can get my hands on my photo's!!

Kay Cooke said...

What a contrast! Oh deary me look at that hail ...

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

My vegetable garden went nuts while we were away.I will have to get pictures posted in the next few days.