Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Holiday write-up (3) Still At Ellerslie

Plenty of art work around the show... found this a little freaky... 









Skips as garden ponds .... Not my think but liked the effect ,,, 























The big display of the show - an award winning garden designer came over to do this .... He even persuaded them to allow him this site as it have the view of the lake ....



There's always on who won't get out of teh picture :O) I was stood on a platform to get some pictures....another woman grumbled about mcd being there ..."Tell her to move" I said .... "oh no - we can't do that" she said ... "Well I will" says me ..... 'Oi!!!'  :O)  

































This was about using recycled wood and making it blend with the landscape .... 























Well they seemed to have fun doing it :O) 





















Playground garden


















1 comment:

Kay Cooke said...

I think my fav. of all the ones you've posted so far has to be the Japanese Garden - it's lovely. Must've been quite something to see all the displays. Looking forward to seeing more as you post. :)