Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just So Damned Annoying - Pictures



I've just lost the text to this entry .....

So sod it - I'm NOT trying to write all that again ...

1st march - autumn ... Weather agrees

Cola the now 'not so fat' beagle is still with us and quite active - actively eating all the cicadas she can find at the moment

Garden very happy with the rain ....

Cucumbers fruiting very well even if they are smaller in the hanging baskets I tried some in

Tomatoes are ripening well now

Egg plants growing - very ribbed variety !! wonder if they will grow large enough through autumn .....

Something like that ...

Oh and back is sore as heck but improving ......































































































































































































































6 comments:

Bob said...

I like your dahlia's, I'm a great fan of dahlia's. I can understand how you couldn't get motivated to re-writing your blog post again, it sucks when that happens. Bob.

Hazel said...

Sorry that you lost your blog entry! Done it myself, so I now do all the writing bit in Word (which autosaves) and do a cut and paste jobbie into the blog when I'm happy with it, then add the pics.

That's me being Mrs Smartypants!

Scarecrow said...

Hi Dinzie
I think we've all had Blogger steal our text!
Great photos though...hope the back continues to improve.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

beautiful photos.

Hazel said...

Your pics are so good - I'm guessing it's not using the point-and-press-wotsit that I'm used to!

What's the secret? Besides user skill, I'm guessing a good camera and lens - maybe you can post a 'how to...' or 'how I did...'?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

beautiful photos. How's big is your pumpkin now? Sam's is growing to about 6inches. I think I will take it to school as I don't eat pumpkins myself.

How's your back?

I can imagine how frustrating it is to lose your blog entry. It had happened to be couple of times, and also when I have written a long email.POOOF!! it is gone.

Cheers,

Ann