Saturday, November 03, 2007

November 1 Post respective Copy or post respective entry



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This chap had me in a crouch run all over the hotel complex we were staying at in the middle of Australia, Ayres Rock. Now called Uluru to recognise the name given to it by the Australian Originals (Aboriginals) ... The mid 30C heat and this Englshmans antics made true the noel coward song of Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the Mid Day Sun ....But hey - I had Slip Slop Slapped on the suntan and had an Ozzy bushmans hat with the brim the size of texas on my head ..I was prepared for everything but a wasp that wouldn't stay still and me having cart my big frame in a crouching position around the hotel complex .....

For more updated entries to http://nablopomo.ning.com/profile/dinzie

No comments: