Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pictures of summer and Sprained ankle..


Wednesday, February 07, 2007
This get fit lark is bad for your health !!! It all started with a bruised damaged foot.. In the bone of the ball of the foot ... hurt hurt hurt wherever I walked ... then that subsides and I get cramp again ... in my ribs of all places ...So damned painful ....
Then this morning in the gloaming McD and I were walking the dogs along the path by the river and went past a spot where workmen have been sinking some posts into the earth .. Not sure why they want them there but anyway ... The earth and dug up river pebbles were still over the path and I managed to step on a pebble unknowingly and over on my ankle I went .....
Not happy ...... So now I'm stuck here with my foot bandaged and elevated and the day is sunny and the temperature is already in the mid 20s C ...Mid 70s F.... Grumble grumble grumble ................











No comments: